Rapid Access of Privileges and Training for Operational Readiness
When an incident occurs, First Responders must be ready to take action quickly and efficiently to create order from chaos. From establishing scene control to staging the assets, assigning and tracking personnel, to having medical records when they are needed, a credentialing system plays a significant and federally-mandated role in making a complex or large scale event response operate smoothly, safely, and effectively.
RaptorID™ allows emergency managers to effectively assign, locate, manage, and account for personnel on the scene. RaptorID™ establishes two critical aspects of a responder’s identity: “who” the responder is and “what” skills, training and qualifications they have. RaptorID™ is constantly evolving with the goal of providing our customers with 100% compliance with ever changing Local, State, and Federal guidelines and regulations. As an Identity Management Solution, Raptor can be used by federal customers as a FIPS 201 compliant solution and by the State, County and Municipal Markets as a PIV-I solution. Raptor can also be scaled back to provide a PIV-C solution to customers who are in the process of building introductory Identity and Attribute management programs or by private sector clients who are currently not required to work to existing federal guidelines.
Raptor is typically used as an enterprise level solution made up of a suite of software and hardware solutions, however some of the components are available as standalone solutions. Raptor has these key components:
- Raptor Web: A secure web based information management tool with registration, enrollment, and administrative tools allowing for the collection of identity and attribute information at the individual level up through the agency and even regional level.
- Raptor Real Time: A fully mobile, hardened, enrollment and issuance workstation, Raptor Real Time is in its third generation. Smaller and lighter it still packs a complete suite of FIPS approved hardware and software in a power up and operate configuration.
- Raptor Mobile: Validate both Identities and Attributes with the Raptor Mobile software available on a selection of portable computing devices. With several choices in the market for Identity validation on a handheld computer, Raptor Mobile stands alone by adding attribute verification, accountability, medical information and content tools.
- Raptor Connect: Your connection between the Credential (token) and the backend Raptor system. On the Administrative side, Raptor Connect allows for instant information updates to the Raptor container. On the operational side, Raptor Connect uses the powerful Raptor Attribute Library to identify variations between jurisdictions in skills training and licensure.
- RAD: The Raptor Attribute Database is the most extensive library of certification and licensure requirements in the industry. RAD is the defining difference in the Raptor system and is what allows us to offer a cutting edge attribute management program. Constantly growing, RAD covers more than five hundred and fifty certification and license programs with tens of thousands of individual skill sets. The Advanced Response Concepts SME Content team regularly reviews the library, updating and editing as state and federal voluntary compliance and regulatory standards change and evolve.
Contact us and let us help you meet your First Responder Credentialing needs.
See our complete video library for more…